Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

dimanche 10 septembre 2000

BON JOVI ~ L'Arena. Festa dell'Unità. Modena. Italie.,



Support Act: --
  ~ THE CRUSH LEG 2 EUROPE TOUR 2000 ~


Crush is the seventh studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi, released on June 13, 2000 through Island Records the album was produced by Luke Ebbin, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora. The success of the album was largely due to the lead single "It's My Life" which was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rock Performance.

BON JOVI

Jon Bon Jovi – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar (1983–present)
Richie Sambora – lead guitar, talkbox, backing vocals (1983–2013)
David Bryan – keyboards, piano, pedal steel guitar, backing vocals (1983–present)
Tico Torres – drums, percussion (1983–present)
Hugh McDonald – bass, backing vocals (2016–present; Unofficial member 1994–2016)

 The Setlist
BON JOVI

Livin' on a Prayer
You Give Love a Bad Name
Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
Say It Isn't So
One Wild Night
Born to Be My Baby
It's My Life
Runaway (acoustic)
Bed of Roses
I Got the Girl
Mystery Train
These Days
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Wild in the Streets
Just Older
Lay Your Hands on Me
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Bad Medicine
Shout (The Isley Brothers cover)

Encore 1

I'll Be There for You
Wanted Dead or Alive

Encore 2

Next 100 Years
Keep the Faith 


***
Time Set: 2h00

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire