Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

lundi 18 mai 1987

RANDY NEWMAN ~ Les Folies Bergere. Paris.


Support Act :
~ TROUBLE IN PARADISE TOUR 1987 ~


Trouble in Paradise is the seventh album by American composer and singer Randy Newman. Released on January 17, 1983. Trouble in Paradise was ranked as number 67 on Rolling Stone's 100 Greatest Albums of the 80s list. Produced by Russ Titelman - Lenny Waronker.

RANDY NEWMAN (Band)

Randall Stuart Newman - Vocals, piano

The Setlist
RANDY NEWMAN
 
Last Night I Had a Dream
Yellow Man
Marie
Birmingham
Short People
The Girls in My Life (Part I)
I'll Be Home
Christmas in Capetown
Love Story (You and Me)
You Can Leave Your Hat On
In Germany Before the War
Days of Heaven
Simon Smith and the Amazing Dancing Bear
Louisiana 1927
Rednecks
Baltimore
Guilty
I Love L.A.
God's Song (That's Why I Love Mankind)
My Life Is Good
Political Science
Real Emotional Girl
Rider in the Rain
Sail Away
Lonely at the Top
Mama Told Me Not to Come
I Think It's Going to Rain Today

Encore


Davy the Fat Boy
I Want You to Hurt Like I Do 



***
Time Set: 1h40

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire