Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

mardi 10 juillet 1990

ALICE COOPER ~ L'Olympia. Paris.



Support Act : 24-7 SPYZ
  ~ TRASH  TOUR 2000 ~


Trash is the eleventh solo studio album by American hard rock singer Alice Cooper. It was released on July 25, 1989. Producer Desmond Child. The album features the single "Poison", Cooper's first top ten hit since his single "You and Me" in 1977 and marked a great success in Cooper's musical career.

The Setlist
ALICE COOPER

   Intro Hello hooray
Trash
Billion dollar babies
Eighteen
I'm your gun
Desperado
House of fire
No more Mr Nice Guy
This maniac's in love with you
Steven
Welcome to my nightmare
Ballad of Dwight Fry
I love the dead
Guitar solo
Poison
Spark in the dark
Only my heart talkin'
Drum solo
Bed of nails
School's out

Encore

Under my wheels
 
***
Time Set: 0h00


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire