Support Act : --
(The
Live at Last Tour is the first concert tour by American
singer-songwriter, Anastacia. The tour was in support of her third
studio album, Anastacia)
Anastacia is the third studio album by American singer and songwriter Anastacia, released on March 29, 2004.
ANASTACIA (Band)
"Anastacia" Lyn Newkirk - vocal (1990-present)
+
Band
Lead guitar: Rob Bacon
Guitar: Michael "Fish" Herring
Bass: Robert "JJ" Smith
Keyboards: Michael Bluestein
Drums: Chris "CJ" Johnson
Backup singers
Dee Dee Foster
Cindy Mizelle
Lisa Vaughn
Dancers
Shana Lord
Jon Cruz
Raistalla
Michael Cothren Pena
Lead guitar: Rob Bacon
Guitar: Michael "Fish" Herring
Bass: Robert "JJ" Smith
Keyboards: Michael Bluestein
Drums: Chris "CJ" Johnson
Backup singers
Dee Dee Foster
Cindy Mizelle
Lisa Vaughn
Dancers
Shana Lord
Jon Cruz
Raistalla
Michael Cothren Pena
The Setlist
ANASTACIA
ANASTACIA
ACT 1
Seasons Change
Why'd You Lie to Me
Rearview
Sick and Tired
Secrets
Why'd You Lie to Me
Rearview
Sick and Tired
Secrets
ACT 2
Not That Kind > Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine (James Brown cover)
> Freak of Nature
Black Roses
You'll Never Be Alone
Heavy on My Heart
Black Roses
You'll Never Be Alone
Heavy on My Heart
One Day in Your Life
Welcome to My Truth
ACT 3
Underground Army (Video Interlude)
Who's Gonna Stop The Rain > Overdue Goodbye > The Saddest Part > Everything Burns
(unplugged)
ACT 4
Time (Video Interlude)
Left Outside Alone
I Do
Encore
Paid My Dues
I'm Outta Love
I'm Outta Love
***
Time Set: 1h45






Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire