Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

mardi 7 juin 2005

LITTLE RICHARD ~ L'Olympia. Paris.



  *** LAST CONCERT IN PARIS « I’m 73 years old, I’m an old man! » ***
*** CONCERT DAY 2#2 -- JUNE 06/07, 2005 ***

Support Act : TRIO BELLEVILLE
 
~ TOUR  2005 ~


LITTLE RICHARD (Band) 
 
  Richard Wayne Penniman ‘Little’ Richard — vocals, piano (1947 - died May 9, 2020)
 + Band (2 sax, 2 guitars, 2 drums, 1 bass, 1 backing vocals, trumpet)
+ Guest: Moustique
 
The Setlist
LITTLE RICHARD
 
 Good Golly Miss Molly
Blueberry Hill (Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra cover)
Bony Moronie (Larry Williams cover)
Old Time Rock & Roll (George Jackson cover)
Bama Lama Bama Loo
Lucille
The Girl Can't Help It
Miss Ann
Joy, Joy, Joy (Down in My Heart)
Send Me Some Lovin’ (Leo Price cover)
(Unknown)
Tutti Frutti (followed by a bass solo)
Shake a Hand (Faye Adams cover)
Hound Dog (Big Mama Thornton cover)
Lawdy Miss Clawdy (Lloyd Price cover)
I Saw the Light (Hank Williams cover)
Keep a Knockin'
Jenny, Jenny
You Are My Sunshine (Jimmie Davis cover)
I've Got a Woman (Ray Charles cover)


Encore

We Gotta Go
It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (The Rolling Stones cover)
Long Tall Sally (with Moustique) 


  ***
Time Set : 1h50
     



 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire