Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

jeudi 21 juillet 2011

STING ~ Le Theatre Romain Fourvière. Lyon.



Support Act:  --

~ SYMPHONICITY TOUR 2011 ~


Symphonicities is the tenth studio album by English musician Sting, released on 13 July 2010 on Deutsche Grammophon. The album is a companion piece to the tour of the same name, in which Sting, performing with the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, reinterprets some of his songs as classical symphonic compositions.

STING (Band)

 Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner "Sting" — lead vocals, bass, guitar, keyboards (1969–present)

+ Band
 
  The Setlist
STING

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic(The Police song)
If I Ever Lose My Faith in You
Englishman in New York
Roxanne (The Police song)
Straight to My Heart
When We Dance
Russians
Hung My Head
Why Should I Cry for You?
Whenever I Say Your Name
Fields of Gold
Next to You (The Police song)
Shape of My Heart
This Cowboy Song
Moon Over Bourbon Street
The End of the Game
All Would Envy
King of Pain (The Police song)
Every Breath You Take (The Police song)
Desert Rose
She's Too Good for Me
Fragile
Message in a Bottle(The Police song)
 

***
Time Set: 1h50
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire