Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

dimanche 11 septembre 2011

AVRIL LAVIGNE ~ Il Mediolanum Forum. Assago. Milano. Italie.



Support Act : ---
  ~ THE BLACK STAR TOUR 2011 ~

(The Black Star Tour was the fourth concert tour by Canadian recording artist, Avril Lavigne. Visiting Asia, the Americas and Europe, promoting the singer's fourth studio album, Goodbye Lullaby.)


Goodbye Lullaby is the fourth studio album by Canadian singer and songwriter Avril Lavigne. It was released on 2 March 2011.

AVRIL LAVIGNE Band

Avril Lavigne - Vocals, guitar, piano
Steve Fekete – lead guitar, backing vocals (since 2008)
Jim McGorman – rhythm guitar, backing vocals (since 2007)
Al Berry – bass, backing vocals (since 2007)
Rodney Howard – drums, percussion, backing vocals (since 2007)
Steve Ferlazzo – keyboards, backing vocals (since 2007)

The Setlist
AVRIL LAVIGNE

Black Star (Single - Goodbye Lullaby - 2011)
What the Hell (Single - Goodbye Lullaby - 2011)
Smile (Single - Goodbye Lullaby - 2011)
Sk8er Boi (Single - Complicated - 2002)
He Wasn't (Single - Under My Skin - 2004)
I Always Get What I Want (Single - Under My Skin - 2004)
Alice (Single - Almost Alice - 2010)
Fix You (Coldplay Cover)
When You're Gone (Single - The Best Damn Thing - 2007)
Wish You Were Here (Single - Goodbye Lullaby - 2011)
Nobody's Home (Single - Under My Skin - 2004)
Unwanted/ Freak Out / Losing Grip (Medley instrumental)
Girlfriend (Single - The Best Damn Thing - 2007)
Airplanes (B.o.B Cover)
My Happy Ending (Single - Under My Skin - 2004)
Don't Tell Me (Single - Under My Skin - 2004)
I'm With You (Single - Complicated - 2002)

Encore

I Love You (Goodbye Lullaby - 2011)
Hot (Single - The Best Damn Thing - 2007)
Complicated (Single - Complicated - 2002)


***
Time Set 1h23

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire