Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

mercredi 16 novembre 2011

ARCTIC MONKEYS ~ La Cigale. Paris.


 
Support Act: CONCRETE KNIVES
  ~  SUCK IT AND SEE 2011 TOUR ~



Suck It and See is the fourth studio album by the English indie rock band Arctic Monkeys, released in June 2011 on Domino. The album was produced by the band's longtime collaborator, James Ford at Sound City Studios, Los Angeles, with both he and, drummer, Matt Helders.

ARCTIC MONKEYS

Alex Turner (lead vocals, lead guitar)
Jamie Cook (rhythm guitar, backing vocals)
Nick O'Malley (bass guitar, backing vocals)
Matt Helders (drums, percussion, backing vocals)

The Setlist
ARCTIC MONKEYS

Library Pictures (Suck It and See - 2011)
Brianstorm (Favourite Worst Nightmare - 2007)
This House is a Circus (Favourite Worst Nightmare - 2007)
Still Take You Home (Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - 2006)
Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair (Suck It and See - 2011)
Pretty Visitors (Humbug - 2009)
Teddy Picker (Favourite Worst Nightmare - 2007)
Crying Lightning (Humbug - 2009)
Brick By Brick (Suck It and See - 2011)
Reckless Serenade (Suck It and See - 2011)
Cornerstone (Humbug - 2009)
The View from the Afternoon (Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - 2006)
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor (Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - 2006)
She's Thunderstorms (Suck It and See - 2011)
If You Were There, Beware (Favourite Worst Nightmare - 2007)
Do me a Favour (Favourite Worst Nightmare - 2007)
That's Where You're Wrong (Suck It and See - 2011)
When the Sun Goes Down (Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - 2006)

Encore

The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala (Suck It and See - 2011)
Fluorescent Adolescent (Favourite Worst Nightmare - 2007)
505 (Favourite Worst Nightmare - 2007)


***
Time Set: 1h17

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire