Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

jeudi 26 janvier 2012

KID CREOLE & THE COCONUTS ~ Le Bataclan. Paris.



Support Act: LAURA MAYNE
  ~ I WAKE UP SCREAMING TOUR 2012 ~


I Wake Up Screaming is the fourteenth and most recent studio album released by the American musical group Kid Creole and the Coconuts. It was released on September 12, 2011.Producer August Darnell, Picture Book, Brennan Green.

KID CREOLE & THE COCONUTS Band

August Darnel - Vocals (1980–present)
Lorne Ashley - Guitar
Oroh Angiama - Bass
Mike Gorman - Keyboards
Chris Storr - Trumpet
Barnaby Dickinson - Trombon
Edgar Jones - Sax
Dave Imby - Drums
+
The Coconuts:
Eva Tudor-Jones (Mama Coconut)
Roos Van Awesome
Charlotte De Graaf

The Setlist
KID CREOLE & THE COCONUTS

 Caroline Was a Drop-Out (In Praise of Older Women... and Other Crimes - 1985)
I'm A Wonderful Thing, Baby (Tropical Gangsters - 1982)
Endicott (In Praise of Older Women... and Other Crimes - 1985)
No Fish Today (Tropical Gangsters - 1982)
My Boy Lollipop (Anthology Volumes 1 & 2 - 2009)
Sweet home Chicago (Robert Johnson cover)
Flip flop fly (Too Cool to Conga! - 2001)
Stool Pigeon (Tropical Gangsters - 1982)
Don't Take My Coconuts (Doppelganger - 1983)
Annie I'm Not Your Daddy (Tropical Gangsters - 1982)

Encore 1


 Ticket to the tropics (The Coconuts - 1991)
This Is My Life (I Wake Up Screaming - 2011)

Encore 2
 


(No More) Casual Sex (Private Waters in the Great Divide - 1990)
My Male Curiosity (Against All Odds - 1984)


***
Time Set: 1h50

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire