Support Act : BIG SCARY
~ SOMETIMES I SIT AND THINK... TOUR 2015 ~
Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit is the debut studio album by Australian indie rock singer-songwriter and guitarist Courtney Barnett, released on 20 March 2015.At the ARIA Music Awards of 2015 she won four awards from eight nominations. She was nominated for Best New Artist at the 58th Annual Grammy Awards and for International Female Solo Artist at the 2016 Brit Awards.
COURTNEY BARNETT
Courtney Melba Barnett – vocals, guitar (2009–present)
Andrew "Bones" Sloane – bass, backing vocals (2013–present)
Dave Mudie – drums, backing vocals (2013–present)
The Setlist
COURTNEY BARNETT
Elevator Operator (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Avant Gardener (How to Carve a Carrot into a Rose EP – 2013)
Dead Fox (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Small Poppies (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Out of the Woodwork (The Double EP: A Sea of Split Peas -2014)
An Illustration of Loneliness (Sleepless in New York) (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Lance Jr (I've Got a Friend Called Emily Ferris EP – 2011)
Depreston (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Canned Tomatoes (Whole) (I've Got a Friend Called Emily Ferris EP – 2011)
Boxing Day Blues (Revisited) (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Are You Looking After Yourself? (The Double EP: A Sea of Split Peas -2014)
Debbie Downer (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Kim's Caravan (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Nobody Really Cares If You Don't Go to the Party (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Pedestrian at Best (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Encore
Know Your Product (The Saints cover - Eternally Yours - 1978)
History Eraser (How to Carve a Carrot into a Rose EP – 2013)
Courtney Melba Barnett – vocals, guitar (2009–present)
Andrew "Bones" Sloane – bass, backing vocals (2013–present)
Dave Mudie – drums, backing vocals (2013–present)
The Setlist
COURTNEY BARNETT
Elevator Operator (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Avant Gardener (How to Carve a Carrot into a Rose EP – 2013)
Dead Fox (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Small Poppies (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Out of the Woodwork (The Double EP: A Sea of Split Peas -2014)
An Illustration of Loneliness (Sleepless in New York) (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Lance Jr (I've Got a Friend Called Emily Ferris EP – 2011)
Depreston (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Canned Tomatoes (Whole) (I've Got a Friend Called Emily Ferris EP – 2011)
Boxing Day Blues (Revisited) (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Are You Looking After Yourself? (The Double EP: A Sea of Split Peas -2014)
Debbie Downer (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Kim's Caravan (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Nobody Really Cares If You Don't Go to the Party (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Pedestrian at Best (Sometimes I Sit and Think… - 2015)
Encore
Know Your Product (The Saints cover - Eternally Yours - 1978)
History Eraser (How to Carve a Carrot into a Rose EP – 2013)




Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire