*** "LE BATACLAN" CANCELLED -- RESCHEDULED "LA CIGALE" ***
*** 🎫 UP FOR SALE : 24/11/2015 - 10h ***
🕖 Set Times:
6:30 pm — Doors Open
8:00 pm — Zlùr (DE)
9:00 pm — Peraches (CAN)
6:30 pm — Doors Open
8:00 pm — Zlùr (DE)
9:00 pm — Peraches (CAN)
Support Act: ZIUR
Rub is the sixth studio album, six years after "I Feel Cream" by Canadian electronic punk synth pop musician singer Peaches. It was released on September 25, 2015. Producer Peaches - Vice Cooler.
PEACHES (Band)
Merrill Nisker « Peaches » — vocals, rapper (1990–present)
+ Band + Dancers
PEACHES
Rub (Rub - 2015)
Operate (Fatherfucker - 2003)
Vaginoplasty (Rub - 2015)
Talk to Me (I Feel Cream - 2009)
Mommy Complex (I Feel Cream - 2009)
Lovertits ((The Teaches of Peaches - 2000)
Close Up (Rub - 2015)
Pickles (Rub - 2015)
I Feel Cream (I Feel Cream - 2009)
How You Like My Cut (Rub - 2015)
Burst! (New Song)
Boys Wanna Be Her (Impeach My Bush - 2006)
Dick in the Air (Rub - 2015)
Fuck the Pain Away (The Teaches of Peaches - 2000)
Encore 1
Dumb Fuck (Rub - 2015)
AA XXX (The Teaches of Peaches - 2000)
Encore 2
Light in Places (Rub - 2015)
Encore 3
I Mean Something (Rub - 2015)
Operate (Fatherfucker - 2003)
Vaginoplasty (Rub - 2015)
Talk to Me (I Feel Cream - 2009)
Mommy Complex (I Feel Cream - 2009)
Lovertits ((The Teaches of Peaches - 2000)
Close Up (Rub - 2015)
Pickles (Rub - 2015)
I Feel Cream (I Feel Cream - 2009)
How You Like My Cut (Rub - 2015)
Burst! (New Song)
Boys Wanna Be Her (Impeach My Bush - 2006)
Dick in the Air (Rub - 2015)
Fuck the Pain Away (The Teaches of Peaches - 2000)
Encore 1
Dumb Fuck (Rub - 2015)
AA XXX (The Teaches of Peaches - 2000)
Encore 2
Light in Places (Rub - 2015)
Encore 3
I Mean Something (Rub - 2015)
***
Time Set: 1h20
Time Set: 1h20







Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire