Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

lundi 29 octobre 2018

DAVID BYRNE - BENJAMIN CLEMENTINE ~ The O2 Arena. London. UK.



*** David Byrne,  one of the Talking Heads icon’s most adventurous and theatrical tours to date, his extended run of shows in support of his critically acclaimed 17Tth solo album, "American Utopia". ***
 
 *** 🎫UP FOR SALE : 18/06/2018 - 12h ***
 
 🕖 Set Times:
6:30 pm — Doors Open
7:30 pm — Benjamin Clementine (UK)
8:50 pm — David Byrne (USA)
 
Support Act: BENJAMIN CLEMENTINE
 

~ AMERICAN UTOPIA TOUR 2018 ~


American Utopia is the eleventh solo studio album by the American rock musician David Byrne, he was a founding member, principal songwriter, and lead singer and guitarist of the American new wave band Talking Heads (1975–1991). It was released on March 9, 2018.The release is his first solo studio album since 2004's Grown Backwards. Producer David Byrne - Brian Eno- Rodaidh McDonald. First top 10 album on the Billboard 200, debuting at #3.
 

 I Tell a Fly is the second album by English (from London) avant-garde experimental pop contemporary classical singer songwriter multi-instrumentalist and poet Benjamin Clementine, released on September 29, 2017. Producer Benjamin Clementine. It follows his Mercury Prize-winning debut album, "At Least for Now". I Tell A Fly’s production is some of the best experimental pop work seen in a long time and it is one of the most aesthetically beautiful albums of year.
 
DAVID BYRNE (Band) 

David Byrne — lead vocals, guitar (1974-present)
 
+Band (11 musicians):

Bobby Wooten — bass
Angie Swan — guitar
Karl Mansfield — keyboard
Aaron Johnston — drums
Mauro Refosco — drums
Tim Keiper — drums
Gustavo Di Dalva — drums
Davi Vieira — drums
Daniel Freedman — drums
Chris Giarmo — backing vocals
Simi Stone — backing vocals
 
 
BENJAMIN CLEMENTINE (Band)

Benjamin Sainte-Clémentine — lead vocals, piano, keyboard, percussion (2008-present)

+ Band

The Setlist 
DAVID BYRNE

Intro Audio Tape
 
Here (American Utopia - 2018)
Lazy (X‐Press 2 cover - Muzikizum - 2002)
I Zimbra (Talking Heads song - Fear of Music - 1979)
Slippery People (Talking Heads song - Speaking in Tongues - 1983)
I Should Watch TV (David Byrne & St. Vincent cover - Love This Giant - 2012
)
Dog's Mind (American Utopia - 2018)
Everybody's Coming to My House (American Utopia - 2018)
This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) (Talking Heads song Speaking in Tongues - 1983)
Once in a Lifetime (Talking Heads song - Remain in Light - 1980)
Doing the Right Thing (American Utopia - 2018)
Toe Jam (Brighton Port Authority cover - I Think We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat - 2009)
Born Under Punches (The Heat Goes On) (Talking Heads song - Remain in Light - 1980)
I Dance Like This (American Utopia - 2018)
Bullet (American Utopia - 2018)
Like Humans Do (Look Into the Eyeball - 2001)
Blind (Talking Heads song - Naked - 1988)
Burning Down the House (Talking Heads song - Speaking in Tongues - 1983)


Encore 1


Road to Nowhere (Talking Heads song -  Little Creatures -  1985)
The Great Curve (Talking Heads song - Remain in Light - 1980)

 
Encore 2 


Hell You Talmbout (Janelle Monáe cover - The Electric Lady - 2013)  
 
 
***
 Time Set: 1h40
 
 
The Setlist
BENJAMIN CLEMENTINE
 
Ave Dreamer (I Tell a Fly - 2017)
Phantom of Aleppoville (I Tell a Fly - 2017)
One Awkward Fish (I Tell a Fly - 2017)
London (At Least for Now - 2015)
Adios (At Least for Now - 2015)
Condolence (At Least for Now - 2015)
I Won't Complain (At Least for Now - 2015)

 
 
***
 Time Set: 0h30
 
 
 
 



 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire