Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

mercredi 28 novembre 2018

SEASICK STEVE ~ Le Bataclan. Paris.



Support Act: PRINZ GRIZZLEY
 

~ CAN U COOK? TOUR 2018 ~


Can U Cook ? is the ninth studio album by American rock blues musician songwriter Seasick Steve, released on September 28, 2018. Producer Seasick Steve.
 
SEASICK STEVE (Band) 

Steven Gene Wold "Seasick Steve" — vocals, guitar and foot percussion (2003-present)
Luther Dickson (Mississippi Allstars) — guitar , bass (2017-present)
Dan Magnusson — drums (2003-present)
 
The Setlist 
 SEASICK STEVE

 Don't Know Why She Love Me But She Do (You Can’t Teach An Old Dog New Tricks - 2011)
Summertime Boy (Sonic Soul Surfer - 2015)
Bring It On (Sonic Soul Surfer - 2015)
Chewin' on da Blues (Can U Cook? - 2018)
Sun On My Face (Can U Cook? - 2018)
Last Po' Man (Dog House Music - 2006)
Shady Tree (Can U Cook? - 2018)
Hate Da Winter (Can U Cook? - 2018)
Down on the Farm (Hubcap Music - 2013)
Walkin' Man (I Started Out with Nothin and I Still Got Most of It Left - 2008)
You Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks (You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks - 2011)
Young Blood (Can U Cook? - 2018)
Barracuda ’68 (Sonic Soul Surfer - 2015)


Encore


Insta This (unreleased)
Thunderbird (I Started Out with Nothin and I Still Got Most of It Left - 2008)


 
***
 Time Set: 1h50





 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire