🕖 Set Times:
7:00 pm — Doors Open
7:30 pm — Sobrenadar
8:15 pm — Dub I Prosto Derevo
9:00 pm— Laetitia Sander
10:15 pm— Nicolas Godin
10:15 pm— Nicolas Godin
Support Act: SOBRENADAR - DUB I PROSTO DOREVO - LAETITIA SANDER
Contrepoint is the debut solo studio album by French (from Versailles) musician Electronic, Jazz, Rock, Latin, Classical, Nicolas Godin (best known for being half of the music duo AIR). Released on September 18, 2015. Producer Nicolas Godin.
NICOLAS GODIN (Band)
Nicolas Godin (best known for being half of the music duo AIR) — guitar, bass, keyboards, piano, vocals (1995-present)
+ Band
NICOLAS GODIN
Orca (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
Clara (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
Glenn (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
Quei Due (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
Widerstehe doch der Sünde (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Bach Off (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
At Last I Am Free (Chic cover - C’est Chic -1978)
Clara (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
Glenn (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
Quei Due (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
Widerstehe doch der Sünde (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Bach Off (Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach) (Contrepoint - 2015)
At Last I Am Free (Chic cover - C’est Chic -1978)
***
Time Set: 1h00
Time Set: 1h00


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire