Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

mercredi 24 novembre 1999

DREAM THEATER ~ L' Elysée Montmartre. Paris.



Support Act : TILES
~ TOUR 1999 ~
 
 
DREAM THEATER (Band)

 John Petrucci — guitars (1985–present), backing vocals (1989, 1996–present)
John Myung — bass (1985–present)
Mike Portnoy — drums (1985–2010, 2023–present), backing vocals (1989, 1996–2010, 2023–present)
James LaBrie — lead vocals (1991–present)
 Derek Sherinian — keyboards (1995–1999, unofficial touring member beginning in October 1994), backing vocals (1997)
 
The Setlist
DREAM THEATER

Intro Tape: Laura Palmer's Theme from Twin Peaks
Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper
Act I: Scene Two: I. Overture 1928
Act I: Scene Two: II. Strange Déjà Vu
Lifting Shadows Off a Dream
Just Let Me Breathe
Peruvian Skies
Act I: Scene Three: I. Through My Words
Act I: Scene Three: II. Fatal Tragedy
Erotomania
Paradigm Shift (Liquid Tension Experiment cover)
Universal Mind (Liquid Tension Experiment cover)
Hollow Years
Another Day
Act II: Scene Six: Home

Encore

When Images and Words Unite Medley (Pull Me Under, Under a Glass Moon, A Fortune in Lies, Only a Matter of Time, Take the Time)
Regression Fanfare
 
 
 ***
Time Set: 1h48

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire