~ THE HUSH TOUR 1999 ~
The Hush is the fifth studio album by the Scottish (from Glasgow, Scotland) rock band Texas. Released in May 1999, the album debuted at number one in the United Kingdom and spent a total of 43 weeks on the UK Album Charts. Produced by Texas.
TEXAS (Band)
Sharleen Spiteri — vocals, guitar (1988–present)
Tony McGovern — vocals, guitar (1999–present)
Ally McErlaine — guitar (1988–present)
Johnny McElhone — bass guitar (1988–present)
Eddie Campbell — keyboards (1991–present)
Richard Hynd — drums (1991–1999)
Tony McGovern — vocals, guitar (1999–present)
Ally McErlaine — guitar (1988–present)
Johnny McElhone — bass guitar (1988–present)
Eddie Campbell — keyboards (1991–present)
Richard Hynd — drums (1991–1999)
The setlist
TEXAS
Zero Zero
In Our Lifetime
Halo
Tell Me The Answer
When We Are Together
Insane
Prayer For You
Day After Day
So Called Friend
Move In (with sample from I Can't Stand The Rain)
Put Your Arms Around Me
I Don't Want A Lover
Black Eyed Boy
Summer Son
TEXAS
Zero Zero
In Our Lifetime
Halo
Tell Me The Answer
When We Are Together
Insane
Prayer For You
Day After Day
So Called Friend
Move In (with sample from I Can't Stand The Rain)
Put Your Arms Around Me
I Don't Want A Lover
Black Eyed Boy
Summer Son
Encore 1
Saint
Say What You Want
Encore 2
Take Me With You (Prince cover)
Say What You Want
Encore 2
Take Me With You (Prince cover)
Time Set: 1h40






Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire